I was recently commissioned by Shengbida Toy Co., LTD. – a kick scooter manufacturer located in Zhongshan, China to jazz up their office entrance. Since this is a factory office, it didn’t have to be too fancy like a store front. Keeping things simple and the cost low was important. The following was done to the entrance:
- The walls were painted light blue to give it a fresh look.
- A 3 meter tall by 1.5 meter wide lifestyle canvas poster was hung on the right side to showcase one of their products in action.
- Directly to the left of the entrance door, a stylized office map is installed between two 10mm thick acrylic boards.
- A 1.2 meter wide acrylic logo is glued to the left of the office map. The sign is consisted of 2 acrylic layers, a thick 10mm clear backing with a 3mm colored sheet on top. The elements were cut out with a laser machine.
- Four overhead LED spotlights were installed to add focus on the company signage and the poster.