Before we start, you will need the following:
- An Apple iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch running on iOS7 and up.
- A HTML email signature file. If you need help creating one, considering using my service. For more info, click on link: http://mydesignpad.com/htmlsignature/
- A computer with your HTML email signature installed into your email program.
1. Install the HTML email signature into your email program on your Mac or Windows computer.
2. Email a blank email message with the new HTML signature to an email account that you have installed on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch. Note: Make sure your device is running on iOS7 or higher or else this will not work.
3. On your device, select and copy the HTML email signature from your email message.
4. Navigate to the iOS Settings App, then to “Mail, Contacts, Calendars”, then to “Signatures”. Here you can paste your signature for all email accounts, or just one if you would rather. Tap twice in the empty box and select “Paste” from the popup menu.
NOTE: The signature formatting will look incorrect. Never-mind that, we will fix that in the next step.
5. Your device will tries to “enhance” the signature when you paste it by default, making your signature design look all messed up and distorted. Luckily, they allow us to Undo these “enhancements”. Shake your device (iphone/ipad) until an “Undo Change Attributes” screen shows up. Then click on “UNDO”.
6. You should see your new signature when you compose a new message on your iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch now. Go back to the Mail app and try sending an email from the account that you installed the signature on. It should now work as expected.